You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rocky2

Friday, May 13th 2005, 4:20am

Sprinker whse do not respond.

Hi

Has anyone else had a problem getting Sprinkler whse on their phone,also cannot get a answer back by sending a e-mail.

If this is the way they shipped your msdeI do not know if I would care to do buisness with them.

Thanks
Rocky

drpete3

Supreme Member

Monday, May 16th 2005, 4:01am

Good point. I have had very good service from them. I did cal one time and got an answering machine. Overall i have had very good service and great pricing from them. I will buy form them again...and again... and again.
Thanks,

Pete

mburnickas

Monday, May 16th 2005, 2:20pm

Rocky, A few weeks ago I emailed them about my order and they never replied back, so I feel your pain. They <b>did </b>however reply when I asked for an RMA. I had and still do have issues with free shipping with RMA's, but that is me.

But Tina is the one that will reply. There prices are about inline with others as I have found online. I just wish there website functioned correctly.

I at least give them an "A" for effort here.

Thanks
Mike
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!"--Airplane

rocky2

Tuesday, May 17th 2005, 12:03pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drpete3</i>
<br />Good point. I have had very good service from them. I did cal one time and got an answering machine. Overall i have had very good service and great pricing from them. I will buy form them again...and again... and again.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

DRpete3

Thanks foryour reply,I still have not receive a reply on the e-mails I sent,but I am still going to order from them,as it sounds like everybody thinks they are a good company to do business with.

I have a few qquestion for you,,I have Nelson 6000 heads now,I have had these for 12 years with out to many problems,also they have a good warranty (5 years),the heads that I did replace was within the 5 years,except the couple heads I hit with the lawn mower.

I am now having a problem with most of the heads sticking up after a I shut off the zones,also some on the heads are leaking around the seal.
Nelson corp said to solve this problem with heads sticking up and leaking I would have to install a new cap and seal,which would cost $5.16 each.

I decided to purchase new heads which would cost me $8.90 from Sprinker whse.also I would get the 5 year warranty again.

I also have been looking at Hunters PGP heads,whicj a lot of people think is a good head,but with a 2 year warranty.

What are your thoughts on this.

Thanks
Rocky2

drpete3

Supreme Member

Wednesday, May 18th 2005, 7:10am

All i can say is I like the PGP but have never used the nelson head. Maybe I am missing the boat. One advantage of using the same head again is you wouldnt have to dig up the head. you could just screw the new body into the old and done. Fast simple and not messy. I dont know if you could do the same thing if you went to a different brand.
Thanks,

Pete

rocky2

Wednesday, May 18th 2005, 7:19am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by drpete3</i>
<br />All i can say is I like the PGP but have never used the nelson head. Maybe I am missing the boat. One advantage of using the same head again is you wouldnt have to dig up the head. you could just screw the new body into the old and done. Fast simple and not messy. I dont know if you could do the same thing if you went to a different brand.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

DRpete3

Thanks again for your prompt reply.Thats why I figure I would be better off going with the Nelson.also I like the warranty of 5 years.
where Hunter is only 2 years.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 19th 2005, 3:57am

I say go with what you know.
Thanks,

Pete

Rate this thread