You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BSME

Advanced Member

Tuesday, March 21st 2006, 4:00am

maybe he knows you... and doesnt like you because you work in his area...

but yea... he sure is going out of his way to be mean

Tom

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 21st 2006, 4:28am

don't know the guy- i posted a contradictory respone to one of his responses. But, i wasn't a jackass about it!
i guess i pissed him off! oh well.................

Tom

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 21st 2006, 5:21am

lush96, i invited you to bring your wit and wisdom over to the irrigation forum at lawnsite.com. many of the guys over there could benefit from your expertise. i for one have become a much more intelligent person since having the luxury of your experience presented in a clear and concise manner.

lush96

Advanced Member

Tuesday, March 21st 2006, 6:16pm

lawnsite.com shows nothing little about irrigation. my company does irrigation exclusively. sounds like toms site is one of those i like to call........."jack of all trades, master of none." i cant tell you how many companies like this i have run into. 100 percent of them are poor at best at irrigation. do one thing and do it right like we do.

Tom

Supreme Member

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 2:49am

lush96, do you have any certifications?

Tom

Supreme Member

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 3:41am

ok lush96, lets see your expert response to this question-

Lets says you have a system that has 4 zones all with spray heads. The precipatation rate of all the zones is 1.5 in/hour. The lawn is a cool season turf grown on a relatively flat clay soil. How would you set the timer to water this lawn? Oh and you'll want to replace the 2" lost to ET during say the first week of a hot july in New York. oops almost forgot, this system only has a 55% DU. I'll await your answer.........

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 6:07am

Lush...come over to Lawnsite.com....Just to say ****o, I'm sure you will find that there are some knowledgeable folks there......it is not what you think it is...check it out.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

BSME

Advanced Member

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 9:10am

By the way Sprinklerguy (I won't use your real name because I dont want it to fall into the hands of lush), I got the keys over the weekend... thanks.

What does the black plastic one open?

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 9:31am

Outdoor cabinet for a Hardie Raindial....glad you got them..was beginning to wonder ;)

I hope they help you....
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

lush96

Advanced Member

Wednesday, March 22nd 2006, 7:52pm

i am certified in backflow testing and am a master plumber tom. how bout you?

Rate this thread