You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

2wheelterror

Monday, October 23rd 2006, 4:27pm

Drip line under turf

Anyone installed the LD0912-100 Rain Bird
Landscape Dripline or simular product under turf grass?
I understand it can get clogged over time. I was interested in using it some narrow parkways.

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Thursday, October 26th 2006, 4:52pm

http://www.netafim.com
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Tom

Supreme Member

Wednesday, November 15th 2006, 3:49am

2wheelterror- I've installed several "netafim" subsurface systems. So far the results have been great. Narrow parkways is a perfect application. Although, I have not used the rainbird version of the dripline.

Clogging may or may not have been an issue years ago...........but it is not an issue now.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, November 15th 2006, 1:16pm

root intrusion will be a concern

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 9:24am

Root intrusion has been addressed I believe by Netafim....but I could be wrong.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 11:38am

Roots will want to live in any water pipe, and maybe Netafim's Techline CV dripperline will defeat roots, and maybe not. Time will tell. Otherwise, the solution is chemicals in the drip water. which becomes a backflow concern.

Rate this thread