You are not logged in.


Starting Member


Saturday, July 1st 2006, 6:51am

Hunter PCP Sprinkler Heads

I have a new sprinkler system with HUNTER PCP sprinkler heads. Can some one help me? There are three holes on top of the sprinkler head. Two of the holes take the allen wrench side of the tool and one takes the butterfly side of the tool. I have three questions. 1) How do you control how far right or left the sprinler turns? 2) How do you increase or decrease the turning radius? 3)How do you adjust the length of the water stream? PLEASE HELP


Active Member

Posts: 43

Location: USA


Sunday, July 2nd 2006, 3:36pm
Xpedient Irrigation Inc. is a locally owned company that delivers solutions to all your sprinker system needs.
We service both residential and light commercial customers.

We offer: Complete installations
All types of Repairs
Summer start-ups
Evaluation of coverage
Pressure loss
Vacuum breaker repair
Drip/Low-Pressure Irrigation Installation and Repair
and Much More!

If you would like free consultation or advice for your property, please feel free to contact us with any questions!

Call or email us now to schedule your summer-start up!

Lucius Jackson

New Member

Posts: 4

Location: USA


Thursday, August 17th 2006, 10:15pm

I have Hunter PCP sprinklers,where can I buy an adjusting tool.Thanks
Lucius Jackson


Advanced Member

Posts: 158

Location: FT. Walton Beach, Florida


Friday, August 18th 2006, 2:32am

You can pick up the tool at any local distributor that carries Hunter. If none are to be found in your area, try contacting Hunter directthrough their web site at, or better yet uou can click on the Sprinkler Warehouse banner at the top of the page and get htem there.
Irrigation /Landscape Lighting / Pump and Well Specialist


Advanced Member


Monday, May 14th 2007, 8:45pm

i thought pcp was "angel dust". i think its pgp.

Rate this thread