You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 28th 2007, 12:58pm

3/4" elbow to funny pipe fitting?

I'm planning a new install with 1" an 3/4" poly laterals and in some cases I will have a 3/4" poly line ending at a sprinkler head. Does a 3/4" elbow with a 1/2" funny pipe fitting exist so I can go right from the 3/4 poly to the funny pipe? If not, what would be the best way to make this connection?

Thanks for any help,
Rob

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 29th 2007, 1:16am

yes it exists....it also comes in coupler form......you may need to look here at Sprinkler Warehouse or at a commercial sprinkler warehouse..good luck.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Sunday, July 29th 2007, 2:20am

Thanks. I looked on this website since I'm ordering heads and other parts here but I can't find this fitting.

-Rob

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 29th 2007, 4:31am

You can also just use a insert x FPT elbow at the end of the line, and thread a regular funny elbow into it.

Rate this thread