You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

robmar1

Starting Member

Monday, September 24th 2007, 3:22am

Sprinkler Head Rotates into the street

I have a Weathermatic system the previous owner installed in 1999. One of the popup sprinkler heads now rotates into the street (about 5 feet courtesy of a neighbor who thought he knew how to adjust it. It originally was out into the steet only about a foot). I don't know what model it is but it has an arrow on top with a slot in it. On one side of the head is a short line and the other side has a longer straight line. Can anyone help me in adjusting it? Thanks

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 5:48am

It is very simple. Start that zone. turn the top of the head away from the street. It will click. after a few clicks turn ity back toward the street and see if you have gone far enough. If not then repeat step a.

Let me know if you still need help. Such as if your neighbor turned the dial on the riser part of the head.
Thanks,

Pete

Rate this thread