You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TMC2004

Thursday, April 14th 2005, 6:22pm

16 or higher zones

I was going to buy the rainbird ESP LX -16. Im afraid that my design will exceed that, and I will be forced to buy 2 controllers. I also plan on including drip irrigation in the desgn, and room for future growth.I havent broken down the zones yet, but im guessing around 18 to 20 zones. What would be your recommendations in this case?

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Friday, April 15th 2005, 4:30pm

I would upgrade to a commerical controller if you are going with that many zones. I would suggest the Hunter ICC controller. The ICC can handle up to 32 zones, with 4 different programs and up to 8 different start times. You can easily add a rain sensor or a remote control to the ICC. go to www.hunterindustries.com - products - controllers - ICC to check out more info on it.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

bobw

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 7:00pm

Rainbird does have ESP20LX and ESP24LX controllers. The prices for the 20 and 24 zones are not that much more than the 16 you were originally planning on.

Rate this thread