You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ncp

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 11:14am

Impact sprinklers not rotating properly

when i turned the sprinklers on mid may all of my impacts seemed to rotate fine and all worked properly. since then only a few on each stations actually work properly. I moved into this home a few months ago. on one station is 2 rainbird maxipaws and 2 orbit satellites impacts. After adjusting the spring on the maxipaws they work great now, but the orbit satellites will turn all the way to one side and not trip the pin. And on another station i have the same problem with 2 more orbit satelittes. They are older, probably at least 10 years old. Where should i go from here? replace with more impacts, like rainbirds? Or can they be fixed? Can they just be wearing out and not getting enough pressure as in the first of the season when everybody wasnt watering as much?

wsommariva

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 11:30am

I don't know about the sprinklers, but if pressure is the problem, try watering at 4 AM.

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 1:34pm

Probably be happier with all Maxi Paws.

Rate this thread