You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gmacnic

Starting Member

Thursday, June 28th 2007, 4:13am

Hunter Pro-C Program A Issue

I have a Hunter Pro-C and it has worked great up to a week ago. For some reason it stopped coming on when it was schedueled to. I checked the programing all was correct but for some reason the word "program A" was not showing up on the panel like it usally did. I have unpluged and reset everything, re-did all my times, dates and so on but when I set it to "run" it does not show the "program A". It works fine manually for 1 station and for running all stations but just can't get it to stop at the programed time. Any ideas what to check? I think I have tried everything I can think of.

mrfixit

Thursday, June 28th 2007, 10:38am

It sounds like you know what you're doing. I'm assuming you took out the back up battery when you unplugged it. I had a problem with the Pro-C a few years ago. 3-4 years I'm guessing. They were having odd problems like yours. Even brand new out of the box. I was hesitant to install one for a couple years. I'm now back to using them with no problems. There's one timer I've never had a problem with and I've installed many many. The Hunter SRC which is now the SRC Plus. I've never had to un-install one. I'd take it back. Look for a date inside the battery compartment. That's the manufacturing date. If it's still under warranty just take it back for an over the counter exchange. Meaning free. Good luck!
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread