You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AguaVida

Starting Member

Sunday, March 20th 2005, 2:18pm

Weathermatic Valves

Has anyone else had trouble with defective solonoids from Weathermatic? I have and am less than satisfied with their response. I would like to find others with similar experience. Perhaps we can join forces and get satisfaction.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, March 21st 2005, 9:07am

What manner of defect are you speaking of, and what model number valve do you speak of? Weathermatic had two different solenoid assemblies, the more rugged one reserved for the top-of-the-line models.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Saturday, March 26th 2005, 9:08am

If the product is still under warranty, weathermatic will replace it. I am not sure, but I think they have a 1 or 2 year warranty. If you are looking for a new brand of valves, I suggest Hunter.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

nestors

Advanced Member

Thursday, April 7th 2005, 9:01am

just replace the valve with a HPV Hunter and do not use them any more.
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, April 8th 2005, 1:30am

Weathermatic is among the smaller irrigation equipment manufacturers, and enjoyed a good reputation for reliable valves. I would expect them to want to keep a good reputation in the matter of valves.

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 14th 2005, 5:01am

I have had solenoid problems with all different manufacturers..nothing is perfect. I personally don't like the weathermatic, but I believe it is a geography thing, not many of them here in Arizona or Colorado.

Vincent? Cut and paste? Every thread says the same thing....are you working for Hunter now?
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Rate this thread