You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 4:06pm

Can't finish activation?

I have talked to Louia? or Louis last week and got temp code (from someone else) today. It was SP#^%13 (not actual code) and it didn't work. I never rec'd the email and have tried having it resent several times. What do I need to do?
Use ID = RogerTthevillages@gmail.com Username = Rogertthevillages
I do see this message on top left,, Welcome Rogertthevillages
I still see this...Your account is not activated yet. Please finish activation first
I have also checked all email junk etc.
Any help,,,please?

miller

Starting Member

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 5:52am

activation

There is really, I mean really a big problem getting activate here.... I don't know if this will be posted or not as I'm not "activated" yet. After you try to activate 20 time, you just don't care. I NEVER got an activation code sent to me.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:05pm

Finally got in

You need UPPER case and lower Case letters in password also special charters and I believe a number for a password.
Also, for Username you also need a number.

mrfixit

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 12:59pm

RE: activation

There is really, I mean really a big problem getting activate here.... I don't know if this will be posted or not as I'm not "activated" yet. After you try to activate 20 time, you just don't care. I NEVER got an activation code sent to me.

You're active Miller. This shows your account was activated on the 21st. Miller