You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 14th 2005, 10:10am

Hunter Pro-C Installation Directions Confusing

The directions appear to say that I CANNOT expand from 3 stations to 12 stations by using a PCM-900 module to add 9 additional stations. They say that the PCM-900 module MUST BE USED ALONG WITH one PCM-300 module (in addition to the 3 stations that come with the controller) to expand to a total of 15 stations. I don't need 15 stations. Please confirm whether or not I can simply add the PCM-900 module to the 3 stations that come from the factory. Thank you.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Friday, April 15th 2005, 4:43pm

Yes, you can add just the PCM-900 to your existing 3 base stations.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 5:27pm

Thanks for your response. It seems like you should be able to do that, but it is a moot point now as I have returned the 9-station module after talking with Sprinkler Warehouse, who said that it is NOT possible to simply add the 9-station to the base 3-station controller. I was advised to add three 3-station modules to get my 12, so I am moving in that direction.

Rate this thread