You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ejzajac

Friday, April 15th 2005, 1:50pm

short distance rotors

I have some irregular spaces that will restrict the radius of throw to 14-16 ft. However, within the same zone could space several rotors at 25-30 ft. (head to head) Suggestions for products. If sprays were used in the narrower sections it would be a limited number in that zone.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Friday, April 15th 2005, 4:39pm

If you are looking for a smaller turf rotor, go with the PGJ from Hunter. It is a mini me version of the PGP. I have used them in small city lawn areas and they work fairly well, haven't seen anything comparable.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

bobw

Advanced Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 7:08pm

Rainbird and Walla Walla have come out with mini-rotor nozzles for pop-ups that are flow matched to rotors. These are very handy in the situation in which you have; install pop bodies and put these nozzles on and you can have them on the same zone as the rotors. In looking at them, I think the Walla Walla ones are much more "engineered", but either brand should be able to do the trick for you.

Rate this thread