You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

munsch

Starting Member

Sunday, April 28th 2002, 1:54pm

Too big for side strip - need design help

I have a boulevard 7.5' X 80' and would like to know the best way to install sprinklers for it. It is too wide for side strips, so right now I have it drawn up with 8' spray heads on each side of the boulavard every 9'. It seams like a lot of sprinkler heads (more than I'd like to use/buy). Is there any other ways to water this area. Also I see a lot of contractors around my area installing sprinklers in the same size area with sprinklers along just one side, is that acceptable, what about head to head spacing.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Friday, May 24th 2002, 3:34am

One way you could do this, but it won't keep your sidewalk dry, is to install a Rainbird 3500 or the Hunter PGM. This would take a lot less fittings and a lot less time to install. The down part of the subject it that for a strip that is 7.5 feet long is that it might get your sidewalk wet, or you could install them on the sidewalk side and have the road get wet. If you don't want this, I would use the Ranbird 1800 on each side about 9' apart, as you said.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, May 16th 2003, 2:55pm

Use the Toro 570's 12' Brown nozzles, half pattern on one side spaced MAX 12'

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread