You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ramhi4x

Monday, May 26th 2014, 11:55am

Reverse pressure on pop-up pulling 2 out of 4 heads in on 1 station?

:?: I have one station with 4 heads, since first turned on this season, two heads pop-up and work fine, two heads are held down by pressure some how even when I manually pull them up, they just get sucked back down. Can anyone explain this please?

Thanks!

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:19am

RE: Reverse pressure on pop-up pulling 2 out of 4 heads in on 1 station?

it sounds like the pipe could be kinked between the last working head and the first one that doesnt come up otherwise they are both plugged.
^^ :?: :!:
:?: I have one station with 4 heads, since first turned on this season, two heads pop-up and work fine, two heads are held down by pressure some how even when I manually pull them up, they just get sucked back down. Can anyone explain this please?

Thanks!

Rate this thread