You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

counter22

Unregistered

Monday, June 9th 2014, 9:27am

Last Station Won't Shut Off

I have 14 zones. When I get to the last zone, it runs through the designated time, but when the timer gets to zero, the station just stays on. I have set the controller dial to off, still ran. I then unplugged the unit - still stayed on. Then I just shut the water valve off. After an unknown period of time, I am able to turn the water valve back on and the station is off. Next time that station runs, same problem - it won't shut off. Controller is a Rainbird ESP-LX.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 9th 2014, 10:26am

If the zone valve that's sticking has a flow control, try turning it down. Otherwise, expect to have to repair or replace the zone valve.

counter22

Unregistered

Monday, June 9th 2014, 2:17pm

Re: Last Station Won't Shut Off

Thanks for the reply. I am not too savvy with digging into the valves and controls but I will take a peek and see if I can determine what the problem is without too much messing around. If not, I will have to call someone to come and take a look. Thanks again.

Rate this thread