You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Enesg

Unregistered

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 12:01pm

Toro 340 Multistream

I have been using Toro 340 Multistream fora bout 5 years or so now. NO issues until now the heads stopped spinning. I tried cleaning them out and everything but still no fix :(. I really liked their coverage and it worked quite well for my design.

They don't make that head any more.. they make the 300 series with smaller coverage, i would like to stay with multi stream type of head.

What do you guys recommend i need something with about 25 foot reach that won't wash away open garden soil.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 3:57pm

You can get the replacement parts you need from a 300-00-00 blank head, or maybe just the gear motor itself (part # 9-2829)

Rate this thread