You are not logged in.

fraidoonh

Starting Member

Monday, April 29th 2002, 5:25am

Help

my sprinkler system display shows all the zones and looks like it is working but the sprinkler heads are not poping up on any of the zones.
How would I be able to fix this.
Thanks

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Tuesday, April 30th 2002, 3:35am

Try this:

Disconnect the power to the sprinkler timer either by unplugging it or by turning off the breaker that supplies power to the timer, whichever is easier.

Disconnect the 9v batter if there is one.

Go have a soda pop.

when done with soda, come back and hook up the electrical power to the timer, then hook up the battery, IN THAT ORDER.

This will work 9 times out of 10. When we perform a service call for this sort of thing we call it "demagnetizing", but I'm not really sure if that is accurate.

Good Luck!

Sprinklersolutions.net

Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 17th 2003, 3:02pm

try what Sprinkler Guy says, Or check the fuse on the controller. This happens all the time, where the timer is telling the valve to open but the blown fuse is blocing the message

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 20th 2003, 4:51am

Do you have a manual shut off valve? Maybe you forgot to open the manual shut off valve when you turned on your system this spring? I have done things more stupid than this.

Thanks,

Pete

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 20th 2003, 4:55am

Do you have a manual shut off valve? Maybe you forgot to open the manual shut off valve when you turned on your system this spring? I have done things more stupid than this.

Thanks,

Pete

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 22nd 2003, 4:03am

OOOOOO i forgot to think about the shut off valve.........try drpete3's advice too!

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread