You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

callen

Unregistered

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:26am

all zones come on and won't shut off

I am having an issue where all of my zones come on and won't shut off. I ha to turn the water off to the entire system to avoid flooding. Is it more likely that my control box is bad or the valves are bad? How do I trouble shoot it?

mrfixit

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 4:07am

While the valves are stuck on, unplug the controller and see if they shut off.
If they shut off your controller's messing up.
You might want to make sure the back up battery is fresh or write down your programming so you don't lose it when you unplug.

irrigirl

Unregistered

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:43pm

Troubleshooting

Do they ALL come on with the timer? How many zones do you have?
How old is your control box and whats the model # and brand?
Is your timer in the off position and are they still running? When the power is disconnected are they still running?
What is in your display when they all turn on? Is one zone supposed to be on at this time, and do you try turning off the controller right away?

Rate this thread