You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Michigan matt

Unregistered

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 6:46am

controler blows a fuse on zone 8

I have a rainbird esp-si and the controller will blow fuses at zone 8. I hav checkedall the volt readings and ohm readings. they all check out. I have disconnected the solenoid on station 8 and ran the controller and with zone 8 not attached the fuse still blows. At this point I think it must be the controller. Any suggestions?

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 7:40am

Disconnect the zone 8 wire from its terminal in the controller and then test again. If it blows the fuse with the wire disconnected at the controller then you know its the controller. If it only pops the fuse with the wire connected, then you're looking at a bad wire or selonoid.

Rate this thread