You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 12:46am

Richdel 100 series

Hi sprinkler-heads, ( see what I did there?).

I've got some rich del 100 series popups that I want to replace as they're blocked and I twisted the cap off, leaving a cup type thing in the ground. It seems quite secure and I didn't want to force it in case something cracks.. Is it safe to do so?

I have some replacement pope units that worked on one spot where there was a different type of unit. coupled with a riser, but I'm concerned that these cup things are part of a T junction not just screw in like the other unit.

The cap part that I removed has a spring in it.

Gavin

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 7:58am

Dig away all the dirt from around one of the heads, and you'll see how to proceed, and how the heads are fitted to the rest of the system.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 7:35pm

Thanks wet boot. I've since looked at some internet images of it and it clearly has a standard female screw bit at the bottom, so I'll apply some elbow grease and see how I go. let you know. cheers,

Rate this thread