You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

semiremi

Starting Member

Monday, August 11th 2014, 10:27am

Issue with a zone

Hi

First time for me on this forum.
I have an issue with a zone - and after all troubleshooting i'm still not quite sure what is wrong.

I have a triple zone valve.
Zone one - doesn't come on anymore.

I thought at first it was a bad selenoid - so i switched zone one and two selenoids -
I turned on zone two (which now had the potentially bad solenoid) - and the sprinklers came one.
I turned on zone one (which now had the good solenoid) - and it failed to come one.
I checked the connection at the box - all wires seem correct, nothing loose.

I blew zone one with my compressor (winterize) it - then i turned it one and it worked - Success.. but
the next day - on its schedule - it failed come on again

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks anyone for any help with this problem

Remi

irrigirl

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:29pm

Valve Issue

Did you take the solenoids off of the valve and switch them or did you switch the wires around at the circuit box?

How is the valve? Do you have a flow control on it, and can you open the said valve by hand with the manual bleed?

irrigirl

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:30pm

Valve Issue

How old is the valve?**

Rate this thread