You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Leonidsg

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 7:41pm

Only first sprinkler in zone is working

Hello,

I recently did some updates on my sprinkler system and everything was working great until today. When I went to turn on a particular zone the first head pops up and works great but the rest don't. The same happens if I manually turn on the system. This zone has only 4 rotors. I dont see a leak anywhere on the line. The should mention that the remaining 3 heads have a little water trickling out. Not sure what the problem is. The valve is new. The rest of my zones work. A similar thing happened with this zone once but then the next time I turned it on it happened to work. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thank you

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 7:47am

Best match for your symptoms are blockage or constriction. The first happens when dirt and rocks block a line somewhere downstream of a point where everything is working. The second is when tree roots grow around a pipe and choke it off. Blockage will be at a pipe fitting.

Rate this thread