You are not logged in.

mondo

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 9:16am

system wont work

This is my 3rd summer in this house, the first 2 years I had a service turn the system on, this year I thought I would do it myself. I turned on the water, turned on the controler and nothing. I could see water trickeling out one head, but none of the heads popped up. I understand there should be a box with controls and a solanoid somewhere. Is that usually burried somewhere? Think I should call a service? Thanks
Mondo

snapper

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 10:12am

I had that happen to me one year. It was spring and when I turned it on for the firt time....nothing. Long story short, the ground fault breaker in the garage had been tripped. All I did was reset it. I bet your's won't be as easy as that.

mondo

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 1:11pm

The control box is working so I dont think it would be a ground fault. Another sugestion please?
Mondo

water miser

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 2:20pm

you had a service co. turn it on for a couple years with no troubles ,do the right thing and call them back.if your trying to save a couple bucks by not calling them,look what happens,you get a big headache.don't take this the wrong way but everyone has to make a buck.

Rate this thread