You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gregd96067

Starting Member

Friday, May 19th 2023, 7:31pm

Valves running 2 drip lines won't turn off.

Hello friends,

I have a fairly complex system. Everything is built upon Orbit 1" Jar-Top inline valves using Orbit manifolds.

Zones 1 and 2 are drip lines, and the other (at least 12) zones run sprinklers for our lawn.

The problem I am having is that the 2 drip system zones won't turn off. They run 24 hours a day unless I literally turn off the water supply.

I have a carefully prepared map of all zones, so I feel certain I have eliminated the possiblity I am looking at the wrong valves.

I have replaced both valves. I replaced the zone 1 valve last season, and the zone 2 valve today. Nothing seems to help.

If it matters, this system is all installed in my well house. I have a constant-pressure device that was installed last year, along with a new (as of last year) pressure tank. I can provide photos if needed.

Any suggestions?

Rate this thread