You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Brocket

Starting Member

Sunday, August 20th 2023, 5:25pm

Sprinkler heads around flower bed and grass

Hi,

I was planning on doing irrigation next year but I would like to try and accomplish something above ground to make my over seeding project a bit easier. I have about 26k sq ft and have been using two Big Sprinkler carts with a booster pump from Lowe's. It was new construction and the grass didn't come in very good around the flower bed if at all.

My thought is to run sprinkler heads around the flower bed to help the new seed stay moist and thought the MP1000 rotators would be great for that. I'm just unsure which way to go about setting this up to achieve proper output.

From the spigot I'm at 50psi with 6 gpm. I have a 3/4" in-line that looks to go to 1/2" right before the hose bib.

Would running 1" pvc with heads be a good idea or not?

Could I incorporate my booster pump into this idea?

My overall goal is to make my overseeding as easy as possible this time around.

Thanks

Not sure how to post pics here.

Quoted

Source code

Rate this thread