You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bruceh2

Starting Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 9:57am

Imperial Valet timer pins

Anyone out there know if Timer Pins for the Imperial Valet are available anywhere? Can anything else be substituted? Any help would be appreciated.
bruceh2

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 2:17pm

Try an 8/32 machine screw.

Monday, June 27th 2005, 3:40am

Imperial timer pins can be replaced with a 6/32 machine screw. I used nylon thumb screws from Home Depot. They work perfectly.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 27th 2005, 4:02pm

Thank you for the correction (I knew it was one of those machine screws) Nylon is probably a great choice, in case the replacement is threaded in too deeply.

Tuesday, June 28th 2005, 2:40am

I chose nylon to eliminate a possible corrossion issue. The original pins seemed to be aluminum.

KWill7777

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 30th 2007, 6:44am

Quoted

<i>Originally posted by bruceh2</i>
<br />Anyone out there know if Timer Pins for the Imperial Valet are available anywhere? Can anything else be substituted? Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same problem...in need of extra controller pins for an Imperial Valet Sprinkler system. What did you end up using and did it work? I have found a telephone number for the system but have not been able to get in touch with them yet...it is 1-800-521*4377
K Williams

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Wednesday, May 30th 2007, 2:56pm

Read above your post...it explains it....
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

mags09

Unregistered

Monday, October 28th 2013, 7:57pm

Pin for Imperial Timer

I found them today 10-28-2013 @ Sprinkler World, Phoenix AZ :thumbup:

Rate this thread