You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dewayn

Wednesday, June 29th 2005, 1:19pm

rainbird rotors

I have rainbird r-50 rotors with 1.5 gal nozzles in the corners of my yard. When the wind blows slightly the water pattern breaks up tremendously and blows on my driveway more than my yard. When there is no wind the pattern is perfect. Is there anything or any other sprinkler heads that are better for this system. I live in oklahoma and the wind blows all the time. The sytem was designed by rainbird and i followed the exact plan. thank you for your help.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 29th 2005, 6:35pm

You could try the Rainbird 5000 series rotors with the Rain Curtain nozzles, as they provide larger droplets of water. Also, it is best to water in the early morning hours, as that is generally when there is the least amount of wind
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Robbies

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 9:13am

well it is a 1.5 and isnt a very much water flow and can easily be taken by wind. Water in the early morning and you should be just fine. It works for me.

Rate this thread