You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wilmar p.

Thursday, May 23rd 2002, 3:43pm

hunter falcon

hello,
i was gonna install a hunterr falcon in my backyard. I was wondeering if it would work for my yard. thanks
wilmar polinga

RVLI

Supreme Member

Friday, May 24th 2002, 3:16am

I don't know if you are talking about the Hunter I-20, I-25, or the Rainbird Falcon. Rainbird makes the Falcon rotor, not Hunter. Unless you have 80 PSI or have 15-20 GPM, I would not go with the Falcon or the I-25. Could you give us a little more info?

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, May 12th 2003, 12:06pm

NOOOOOOO
Rainbird makes the falcon, and that is a commercial head ready to water with 15 GPM a head, and distances over 80 feet. Use the Hunter PGP or T+bird or if youhave high pressure the Hunter I20. NOTHING bigger

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

MLAO

Thursday, May 22nd 2003, 5:03am

My Sprinker system is from a brand "Harris". Does anyone know anything about it? Many of rotor type do not extract any more. I have to push them down. Do I need to replace them? Could I use any brand to replace them or do I have to be careful to match the pressure etc.?

Thanks

mlaoz
mlaoz

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, June 16th 2003, 10:51am

It looks like it says Harris, but it is Hardie. Hardie is no longer in the business. They merged with richdel to form Irritrol, and i think they changed the products. I would switch them over to the Hunter PGP or the Tbird. The Tbirds are much harder to adjust but have a much nicer spray pattern than the Huinter PGP. I would use the PGP.

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread