You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rand651522

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 5:05am

Parts for Hydro Rain 1" valves

Trying to determine if these <b>Hydro-Rain Valves </b>can be repaired with <b>Hardie hr-1 parts</b>.Diaphram and Solenoid One staying on the other not comming open.They have the 6 screw pattern and are sorta outside the circle of the top with the cross top directly in the center type.
Anybody have any ideas for cross reference heard hardie may have bought the company out maybe irritrol?
Thanks Randy

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 11:02am

Go ahead and try the Hardie HR-1 parts. Hardie bought Hydro-Rain. Hardie also bought Richdel, and when Toro later on bought Hardie, that original HR-1 valve ceased production, since the Richdel valves were far more popular.

rand651522

Sunday, July 17th 2005, 12:55pm

Thanks for the info,Really appreciate it

rand651522

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 5:17pm

Alright went out today and tried those parts and they did beautiful.I stopped by the parts whse this morn on the way to this job and he said to use the irritrol hd 100 series I did go ahead and buy it since it had a taller neck as the hydro valves do.They will work body has nut on top instaed of screws but the top will fit right on,however the hr diaphrams I had previously bought worked just fine and is way cheaper than the irritrol 100 series which costs 43.50 but thats for whole valve.
Thanks for the help

Rate this thread