You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

prestige00

Thursday, July 21st 2005, 8:21am

FERTILIZER BURN

I burned portions of my yard with fertilizer. Is there a quick way to get the grass to come back. How can I help it along?

drpete3

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 21st 2005, 9:05am

Nothing quick. How bad is it? Is it a large area? Stripes?
Thanks,

Pete

prestige00

Thursday, July 21st 2005, 11:03am

Not a huge area but very noticeable. Its right down by the street in my front yard. What happened is that I fertilized and didn't know that my zone 2 of my sprinkler system wasn't working properly and we have not had rain in weeks. Burnt it right up. Guess I have to wait it out.

huanic

Friday, November 13th 2009, 1:01am

. Its right down by the street in my front yard. What happened is that I fertilized and didn't know that my z one 2 of my sprinkler system wasn't working properly and we have not had rain in weeks. Burnt it right up. Guess I have to wait it out.

huanic

Friday, November 13th 2009, 1:08am

by the street in my front yard. What happened is that I fertilized and didn't know that my zone 2 of my sprinkler system wasn't working properly and we have not had rain in weeks. Burnt it right up. Guess I have to wait it out.

Rate this thread