You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Toddy

Starting Member

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 5:24am

Need help with Hunter Sprinkler!

I have an acre lot w/ 6 station. This year my lawn is brown. I looked at the controller as i set "Manaul run all stations" then i set it to 20 mins. I watched it count down and then statino 2 started and it only went for 2 mins.. I need to find the instruction manual online.. anyone help?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 9:06am

I'll just put on my Karnak turban, and guess that you have a Hunter SRC controller. What you so with those is check to see what program letter is showing on the display when you start a manual watering cycle. I'll bet you have the letter C showing. Press the program button until it shows A, and that will be the program you get. It happens that program C is factory-set for two minutes per zone, for system maintenance.

Rate this thread