You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BCRUMB

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 11:54pm

using rain sensor terminal to control pump

Can I use the rain sensor terminals to attach a device that will cut my pump off when current increases or decreases beyond some preset levels? If so, any ideas on what device and where to get it? This could be an indication that the well is dry, the pump sucked in a rock, or the output filter is clogged(most likley of the three)? Or should I consider some sort of flow switch to turn the pump off when there is no flow (The only problem with this method is that there be no flow when the pump is "off" so it would hold the pump "off" unless there was a delay circuit or pull up resistor of some sort).
Thanks for any info,
bcrumb

Rate this thread