You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wmhallii

Thursday, August 4th 2005, 9:51am

RainBird ESP-6 Controller

I have a RainBird ESP-6 Controller and with power on, it will not turn on my sprinkler's when set in the auto mode. If I select a zone and press manual the sprinkler's for that zone will come on. My sprinkers work from a well pump. The pump seems to be working very well as it will operate my sprinkler when actuated in the manual mode of operation.

Bad controller???

Please help me trouble shoot this problem.

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 4th 2005, 2:06pm

Are you sure you have a proper start time programmed? Are you running a certain program, such as A, B, or C? Double check your programming for automatic operation to make sure everything is set up properly. If you still have no automatic operation, you probably have a bad controller.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

wmhallii

Friday, August 5th 2005, 4:16am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RidgeRun05</i>
<br />Are you sure you have a proper start time programmed? Are you running a certain program, such as A, B, or C? Double check your programming for automatic operation to make sure everything is set up properly. If you still have no automatic operation, you probably have a bad controller.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I did as you suggested, checked and reset my programing and it is working. Thank you!

Rate this thread