You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lafave

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 2:44pm

Richdel 711A Valve Rebuild

Can anyone tell me if there is a rebuild kit readily available out there for a Richdel 711A valve?

Thank you,
Mike

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 4:57pm

Kit, no. Parts, yes.

lafave

Sunday, August 7th 2005, 10:11am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i>
<br />Kit, no. Parts, yes.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What parts are available? I need a diaphram, needle, solenoid, solenoid o-ring and the rubber that the needle sits in...unsure what that is called.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, August 7th 2005, 2:55pm

All the necessary parts for the electric-valve portion of the R711 can be had in a new Irritrol 205TF valve. As for the vacuum breaker part, that's tougher. The poppet from their currently-produced 2711APR antisyphon valve might fit.

Rate this thread