You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fwoodall

Starting Member

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 6:01pm

Hunter Pro-C Start time problem

I put in the start time for zone 1, and leave the other 3 as 0:00. Then it automatically changes zone 1 to 0:00 and puts my start time in zone 4. It never comes on. I have to run manually. It is only 2 yrs old and has been working fine til a few weeks ago. The time and run time settings work fine. Any ideas ???

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 7:17pm

On the Pro-C controller, I assume you are talking about program start times, such as 7:00 AM, not zone run times, because the Pro-C has 4 different program start times. Set start time 1 for whatever time you wish, say 5:00 AM, and set the other start times to OFF. The display should not say 0:00, because if your clock is set up for military time, 0:00 means midnight, and the controller is confusing itself with three of the same start times. The display should actually read OFF, so arrow over until each start time, other than start time 1, reads OFF on the display.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

squints

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 2:16pm

New Thread

I posted a new thread with a similar question so if anyone finds this thread through search try the new one.

Hunter Pro-C: Zone times transferring.

Rate this thread