You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hken

Saturday, September 10th 2005, 3:00pm

One line will not turn on

I have one line that refuses to turn on. I have replaced the entire manifold (3 times). The sprinklers will not come on manually or electrically. There are 2 heads that slowly leak. When I turn one the main water sometimes that line will spring into life all on it's own, then I manually turn the sprinklers "on" and they turn "off", go figure. Is this a pressure problem? Doesn't appear to be a broken line.

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Sunday, September 11th 2005, 4:30am

Valve installed backwards????
Plugged lateral line?
I lean towards valve installed backwards.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

hken

Sunday, September 11th 2005, 6:03am

I can try to turn it around, however the other 2 valves are installed the same way I installed this one. The problem started when that line would not shut off at all, manually or electronically. I had to shut off the main valve, now I just can't it to work. Thanks for your reply.

Rate this thread