You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

algm2p

Starting Member

Sunday, September 11th 2005, 1:19pm

Linking to here

Hi, I started a new "group" message board on Yahoo.
I like your board here... may I direct others to your board from my group?

Please let me know. I'd like to have a place where anybody can ask questions and get answers quickly. Even better, would be links, pics, tips, and places for others to go to buy parts or get a contractor. This "sprinkler talk" board is better than any I found so far! buttt, I did not see it listed on Yahoo OR Google, it was only when I signed up with MSN that I saw it. I imagine there are others who could use your help.

I am not a contractor, I do not offer my services. I only want to have a board that helps with people who are looking for it.

Please DO post on my board, or say if you'll allow me to post a link to yours. I will tell others to go to your site. Post your links on my site for:
- places to buy parts(your company)
- places for hiring contractors.
- Places for tops and tricks.. (aka, your web board)
- Pics for useful items, with links on where to get them.
- Tips on repairs.. (that can go back to your forum., Place a link)

Here it is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sprinklers-irrigation/

Rate this thread