You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pnardone

Tuesday, September 13th 2005, 5:06am

Replacing Solenoid on Irritol 2400T

Good morning,

I am trying to replace the solenoid on an Irritol 2400T valve. I can't seem to figure out how to take it off.

The problem is that the sprinklers do not "pop up" when the timer is set. I can manually open the sprinklers by using the little knob with the cross on top (sorry for the poor description). When I connect the wires from the solenoid to the wires for the timer, it clicks, but the heads don't pop up.

Any help on how to replace the solenoid or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, September 13th 2005, 1:26pm

Buy a new 2400T valve, and play around with it, and learn how it goes together. It may be other than a solenoid problem, and you might as well have any valve part you may need.

pnardone

Wednesday, September 14th 2005, 4:43am

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a shot.

Rate this thread