You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Urban Artist

Monday, September 26th 2005, 11:33am

Art Project using Veggie Produce Mist-†ype System

****o. I'm an artist wanting to make a project (with my own hands) using the fine mist sprinklers like those found in grocery stores in the produce section. I have not had any luck finding a store in Houston that carries these parts. If I can look at the parts, I can do my own design, but so far I keep being sent to places that only carry the lawn sprinkler system parts or people who only install the systems. I would like to go to a warehouse of sprinkler parts (fine mist). Does anyone have any tips on where I might find such a place in Houston, TX? Or, any other leads would be appreciated.

Urban Artist

PS- Rita didn't bring much rain, here!

jw@UrbanArtists.com

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Monday, September 26th 2005, 1:07pm

While this may be more of the same, try looking into "Drip Irrigaion" at your local hardware store (Lowes, HomeDepot, and even WalMart in season).

http://www.mrlandscaper.com/

Rate this thread