You are not logged in.

LinSquires

Starting Member

Tuesday, September 27th 2005, 8:11am

Need Solenoid

My system uses 1" Bruckner Valves. One has a shorted solenoid, Bruckner PN 620001, 24V AC, 5.8VA. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, September 27th 2005, 9:48am

A solenoid from an Irritrol valve should fit, if the old solenoid is a single piece, with 3/4-20 threads (or even a multi-piece with those threads.

Nicholai

Tuesday, February 21st 2006, 1:51pm

i have a ton of solenoids from orbit watermaster 57101's. i modifiy the valves for pneumatic operation which requires me to remove the solenoid and plug the hole for a higher flow hole drilled in the top cover.
All the solenoid does is release pressure on the top of the diaphragm to actuate it, this allows a higher pressure from the bottom to move the diaphragm up and allow the high volume to flow. Since the valve is designed not to leak it actuates slowly. Orbit Watermaster 57101 sprinkler valves are dirt cheap and hold over 130 PSI of air pressure (rougher on the valve than water pressure) since the neoprene diaphragm is tough.

an orbit watermaster 57101 is also a 1" valve so im guessing the threads are probably the same, id give ya one if you needed it, provided that you paid for shipping. I got 35 solenoids sitting on my workbench right now :)

anyways i got a ton of unused solenoids i wouldnt mind getting rid of, im not sure of the thread pattern on them right now but ill post it tomorrow
www.spudshot.com

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, February 22nd 2006, 2:53am

Six months ago, the offer might have been appreciated.

Rate this thread