You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 3:21pm

bidding

what are some current prices for a sprinkler system. i have heard a number of things about pricing them but would like ya'll's opinions. also what thickness poly does everyone use? i was thinking 80-100 psi for my laterals.

Friday, November 18th 2005, 3:16am

this a trade secret?

malibu jim

Friday, November 18th 2005, 8:39am

Unfortunatly I think you'll get a lot of different answers to this. Are we talking about Mississippi or California? I'd guess the going rate in Ca. will double the rate in Miss. Also, different parts of Ca. will vary.....Newport Beach or Stockton. Then there are your reputable installers and the not-so-reputable, that underbid the former. We've seen the results of that in this forum! In Ca. I've never seen anything other than sched 40 pvc used, lately.

Friday, November 18th 2005, 10:29am

so let me rephrase, in north west texas how much would a quality sprinkler system be priced? by the head, by the zone or just some sort of other guess. i have heard that 95 for rotors and 55 for spray heads, what about drip? are these prices fair?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, November 18th 2005, 1:10pm

Those are reasonable prices.

Saturday, November 19th 2005, 2:45am

what is a reasonable price for drip?

Monday, November 21st 2005, 12:30pm

$1 a foot?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, November 21st 2005, 3:34pm

Drip is way too varied to have a pat answer for. Just get estimates, and if none of them suit you, don't buy. Consider letting the contracters quote prices, and you just say yes or no.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2005, 2:34am

im not getting bids, i am getting into the buisness myself, need to know some basics pricing strategys

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, November 22nd 2005, 11:14am

Get yourself your Texas irrigation license first, and lots of your questions will be answered in the process.

Rate this thread