You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

donlo

Tuesday, April 18th 2006, 3:20am

controller......

****o I have been reading back thru the controller questions, trying to figure what the problem with my month and a half old Hunter ICC-800M,,, we installed month ago, was working fine, It is Installed in a commercial greenhouse.One morning an automatic vent on the same circuit kicked the breaker, after resetting the breaker.,,,The controller failed to function that day. we noticed that the timer/proccesor was going thru the stations and times correctly but NOT opening the Valves.We checked all line voltage wireing and low volt side to the power module,everything is as it should be.We unplugged the controller and took out battery and let sit over night, the controller worked fine that day, ,, but then again failed to operate, EVEN though we isolated it from that circuit.,,i have a few more ideas from reading your posts,, and will investigate farther today. I called hunter's Tech support, some "kid" told me it was a hydraulic problem???.. I'm scratching my head over that?...thanks for listening and any support.

Rate this thread