You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

smitsz1

Friday, April 21st 2006, 6:26am

trade shows/seminars

I was wondering if there is any type of irrigation/sprinkler trade shows? Also another question I have is do any of the companies ie:orbit, rainbird etc offer any type of training for the installation of their products? (i'm new in the business)
Any info greatly appreciated...

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 3:21pm

Most of the large companies offer some type of training for their products. I am a Hunter Preferred Contractor, and I attend training seminars with them annually. I know Toro and Rainbird do something similar. As for the trade shows, not too sure in Canada, your best bet it to talk to a local irrigation distributor, or check online.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

smitsz1

Sunday, April 23rd 2006, 8:21am

thanks for the info...As far as trade shows go, it doesn't really matter if the show is in canada. I could attend anywhere in the U.S. I know of a equipment show this past year in orlando but I was hoping there was a more specific show to attend for irrigation contractors.

bobw

Advanced Member

Monday, April 24th 2006, 6:26pm

Rainbird offers lots of training. Talk to your local supplier for more information.

Rate this thread