You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Michael

Monday, May 1st 2006, 3:41pm

Replacing a RD-600

My Irritrol Rain Dial Series 06 station Controller (outdoor RD-600-EXT has failed and I need to replace it. The box and wiring are in good shape and I only need the controller. I'm finding I must by the kit including the box. I see the RD-600-INT (indoor) controler is 20 bucks less. Is the only differance the box? Is the controller the same?

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 2:23am

Same controller...indoor box.....

You can also plug the indoor controller in with the transformer being external like a cordless phone....instead of internal and using a jbox.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Michael

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 2:49am

Thanks Sprinkler Guy, not sure I understand what you were suggesting about using the controller with a phone, but I got the message about the indoor & outdoor controllers being the same. I'll go with the indoor and save the $20. Thanks.

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 3:03am

Just what we need on here..another com-o-dian...
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Michael

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 3:25am

Just ignorance on my part, not trying to be funny. My controller plugs into the box outside the house. Just don't see how it could be used cordless.

Rate this thread