You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

designr

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 7:23am

Variable Control Valve

I am in the process of landscaping and will be putting in all new sprinklers. When I remodeled last year I had 3 new 3/4" copper lines put in from the meter: 1 for the house and two for sprinklers (North and South). Each line has its own pressure regulator.

My plan is to add an X10 controller so I can control the sprinklers from anywhere. What I need to know is this: Is there a controller/valve combination which allows me to control the water pressure?

In at least two zones, I would like to run the sprinklers on low pressure at times and at full pressure at other times.

I searched but could not find an answer. Thanks in advance.

B

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 10:28am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i><font size="2">My plan is to add an X10 controller so I can control the sprinklers from anywhere. What I need to know is this: Is there a controller/valve combination which allows me to control the water pressure?

In at least two zones, I would like to run the sprinklers on low pressure at times and at full pressure at other times.</font id="size2"></i><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Why?

designr

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 4:45pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Why?
</i><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Because one of my neighbors throws parties every couple of months and invariably he and his drunken friends end up in the middle of the street at 2 or 3 in the morning yelling and drinking and playing loud music. When I or one of his other neighbors calls the cops, they show up an hour later and just tell them all to go back inside.

I want to be able to push a button that drenches them with water... a deluge of Biblical proportions. [:D]

B

Rate this thread