You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wilmar p.

Sunday, August 11th 2002, 11:46am

nozzles

i am installing my rainbidr sprinkler system and i tried the sprays and all that comes out fo the orance nozzles is a stream of water. are something rong with these nozzles?

nestors

Advanced Member

Sunday, August 18th 2002, 9:54am

Yes there is dirt in the screen or nozzle itself ,remove and wash out dirt and reinstall .

Nestor's Ga. 770/410-9356

vincent nestor
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

RVLI

Supreme Member

Sunday, August 18th 2002, 7:37pm

You still have the PopTop caps on the heads. These are just for installation, then you put in your nozzles. There is a little handle that you pull up the riser with, grab the riser, twist the PopTop off, and put in your nozzle that suits your needs.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 17th 2003, 2:44pm

You have to buy and install the actual nozzles, the ones on the head are just for flushing during installation

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread