You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jeff262

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 5:56am

Lowes/Home depot have pressure vavles?

i can't seem to find anyone that even knows what i'm talking about at Lowes or Home depot when i as if they have a water pressure reducing valves. anyone know if they do carry them and where i might find them in the stores...i need to bring my pressure down from 80 psi
thanks jeff

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 9:49am

That stuff is out of their league. Possibly out of your league, as well, if you were looking at a Home Depot to supply you with a PRV. What is your current water pressure and application? (system construction)

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 11:05am

They have them at the HD around here....

But, if you cannot solder copper, you should call a plumber.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

jlease

Sunday, May 28th 2006, 9:55am

Plumbing section of Home Depot usually with the gate and ball valves and made by Watts.

brad44

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 10:22am

Here's what you need to ask for: a valve with a pressure regulator. Home Depot and Lowes might have them depending upon where you're at. But I would go to a place that specializes in irrigation and landscaping supplies. Look for an authorized Rain Bird, Toro, or Hunter distributor.

xpedient

Sunday, June 25th 2006, 6:11pm

Home Depot is usually garbage for any type of irrigation request. Goto a plumbing supply store and ask them- I would go with a watts pressure reducer. Why are you going to get a pressure reducer? Are you having problems with appliances in your home?
Xpedient Irrigation Inc. is a locally owned company that delivers solutions to all your sprinker system needs.
We service both residential and light commercial customers.

We offer: Complete installations
All types of Repairs
Summer start-ups
Evaluation of coverage
Troubleshooting
Pressure loss
Vacuum breaker repair
Drip/Low-Pressure Irrigation Installation and Repair
and Much More!

If you would like free consultation or advice for your property, please feel free to contact us with any questions!

Call or email us now to schedule your summer-start up!

http://www.highlandsranch.com/class/display.html?id=3537

Rate this thread