You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rrsteve

Thursday, August 22nd 2002, 9:38pm

Toro "Fingers of Water"

I have 6 Toro #740 heads equipped with the Omni nozzle. When operating some of the spray is the "Fingers of Water" pattern I bought them for but just as many are a fizzly, not as far reaching sort of spray pattern. I don't think I got dirt in them, I flushed the system and I'm on city water. This is affecting my coverage and I'm thinking I should have gone with the Hunter sprinkler that was recommended to me. Any suggestions?

RVLI

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 29th 2002, 4:31pm

I have never touched Toro sprinklers before. My suggestion is to replace them with the Hunter Pro-Spray or the Rainbird 1800 series.

rrsteve

Friday, August 30th 2002, 8:39pm

RVLI, I see that you're a moderator on this forum. If you have anything to do with Sprinkler Warehouse I'm quite taken aback as I bought the aforementioned Toro sprinklers from them. If this is how you stand behind your product I'm very disappointed. If you are not associated with Sprinkler Warehouse maybe you can bring this to their attention so I can get some help with my problem

RVLI

Supreme Member

Saturday, August 31st 2002, 5:43am

Not in any way except this forum am I involved in Sprinklerwarehouse. The warehouse is in Houston, and I live and contract irrigation and lawn care in Iowa. SprinklerGuy could probably help you, he hasn't been around for a long time. Might want to e-mail him your problem and he could surely help you out.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Saturday, August 31st 2002, 5:43am

Not in any way except this forum am I involved in Sprinklerwarehouse. The warehouse is in Houston, and I live and contract irrigation and lawn care in Iowa. SprinklerGuy could probably help you, he hasn't been around for a long time. Might want to e-mail him your problem and he could surely help you out.

Rate this thread