You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rrsteve

Thursday, August 22nd 2002, 9:53pm

Three programs, two zones-Hunter Pro-C

I have a Hunter controller and would like it to run two different programs into one zone. I'd like it to continue turning on my drip system for two minutes four times a day and then use another of the programs to run the drip for ten minutes once a day. This way my hanging fuschia bakets get misted to prevent droopiness four times a day and the whole thing gets a good soaking once a day. Can this be done? It's a Hunter Pro-C with the standard three zone module only. I've got it programmed this way but it doesn't run the ten minute soak unless I set it manually. Thanks, Steve Strader, Ukiah, Ca.

Edited by - rrsteve on Aug 23 2002 03:03:30 AM

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 22nd 2003, 4:13am

There are three different programs in the Hunter Pro-C Controller. I am assuming that you have the 2 minutes dour times day set in program "a". If you want another 10 minutes once a day, set that in Program B and set the time so therer isnt two cycles running at once

I dont know if that will help.

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread